About Me

My photo
I am a born again Christian. God gave me some pretty hackin' awesome talents if you ask me. I love anything creative. I LOVE to read, write and act. I've been in countless school/church productions, I've wrote multiple short stories and I'm currently in the editing stage of my first novel in a trilogy! My inspiration comes from everywhere. However, I have found that I do write better in depressing situations. Haha. I'm currently teaching myself french. I've already mastered two languages. English and sarcasm. :D I live in a tiny town, where your dreams are smothered in the Appalachian Mountains. You may have heard of this town. It's the setting in the T.V. show: Justified. :) Pleasent? Right? Not. Anyways, this is MY story. My life. My journey. It's not up for sale, it's not for rent. I have a whole life ahead of me. So you can either like it or hate it. Either way, you're gonna have to deal with it. Over and out, Carter Storm.

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

"I wanna be your A-N-G-E-L" - Natasha Bedingfield

Dear 8 FOLLOWERS!!!,

juss saying, but that felt great...the whole "8 followers" thing. I seriously cleaned my glasses off i was so baffled. hehe.

Okay...i should start with the whole 'writing' thing, considering this was supposed to be my place to vent about writing....er...look how well that went?? *sarcasm*

Okay man, writing wise, it has been GREAT lately - editing has been a blast!! *sarcasm* Okay, in all truth, i absolutely hate editing - but you gotta do what you gotta do. Even if that means super gluing your lazy bottom to a seat while everyone else is outside - you still gotta find a way to edit...unless if you 1) are perfect, which i seriously doubt or 2)enjoy reading suckish work.
As i was saying, the editing stage has been alot better than i thought - considering i pretty much live in my own little world nowadays..haha. In the other hand |(Equivalent to the big fat word called, 'BUT') my novel on inkpop is going downnnnn |
veryt fast...haha, or should i say up?? urgh, the way inkpop does things is so confusing sometimes..oh well, i'm just glad i have a place to find out if im any good or not!

Moving right along now....I bet you're wondering what the title means, aren't you?? Not really?? okay, well, i guess i'll tell you any ways? Anyways, i've moved on from the jerk face that broke my heart.. (but your only 13??) yes, yes, i am 13 - but we young ones can still be heart broken - especially after a 9 month long relationship. You see, i sort of met someone...aha, and this dude is greatness...so far. Im still worried he aint cut out for what he says he is - but by my calculations, this dude rocks...haha.

Well, until next time my 8 followers (happy dance!)

From my sister's computer,
Carter Storm

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers